Full Name: Rosanna Bella Victoria Munter
DOB: September 26, 1987 (Age 24)
Hometown: Stockholm, Sweden
Hair Color: Blonde, dyed dark brown
Eye Color: Hazel
Play Member: 2001-2005
Rosanna, better known as Rosie to many fans, was chosen to be in Play after a nationwide talent search. From 2001 to 2004, she toured around the world and released several albums with the group.
When the group officially called it quits in 2005, Rosanna continued to pursue a music career. She began writing and recording her own material, as well as working with Swedish artist Kocky. She is featured on several songs on Kocky’s albums Stadium Status and Kingdom Came. Kocky also released the single Tricks, and Rosanna does vocals on the entire track.
Throughout the years, Rosanna also played various shows in Sweden and London. She has performed with Kocky and the band Black Feathers.
Besides music, Rosanna has also had some success with modeling. She was signed to Model Management Group in New York and shot a few advertisements, including for the Swedish company MQ.
In 2009 Rosanna was asked to be a part of Play’s reunion and accepted. Eventually she rethought her decision and dropped out to focus on her own music. She was then signed to Pop Justice Hi-Fi and released her first single, Waterfall, in 2010.
Rosanna continues to work on her music, and will hopefully release some new material in the near future.
- Before Play, she played a leading role in film adaptation of a Swedish TV show called Eva & Adam: Four Birthday’s and a Fiasco.
- She is left handed.
- She’s inspired by Karen O and Nina Simone.
- She decided that being a popstar and/or musician was the life for her when she was eight years old and veteran standup comic Liam Gallagher dedicated a performance of ‘Wonderwall’ to her.
- She enjoys cooking and cycling.
- She is part of a DJ collective with a few of her friends in Sweden. They call themselves XOXO and DJ at various parties and events.
- She had braces early on in Play.